TRY “SOUND MEDITATION/CONTEMPLATION TO EXPAND HIGHER INTUITIVE AWARENESS, DEEP RELAXATION…
Full List below of online sounds that we recommend for entering deeper states of meditation, relaxation, bliss, intuition.
For everyone of every age. And for those who have come to Right Brain Aerobics or “Grandmother from Another Planet” sessions or classes: Meditation sound links, exercises for higher mind-state personal development. Calming for young minds…a moment to just “be” in beautiful alpha/theta mind state sound. Even a few minutes can help.
We often discuss the potential development of higher intuitive-creative intelligence through creative (“right brain”) meditation-with-sound. This kind of deep meditation, very enjoyable and even attracting when using “alpha” or “theta” sound — can also be a doorway to new levels of understanding, intelligence, intuitive analytical awareness and ability.
A focus on lengthy sound meditation greatly increased my intuition — (1, 2, 3 hours), my inter-dimensional visioning, and creativity. This kind of higher-creative-intelligence work became possible within a couple of months, when I could not do it before. Be surprised.
I cannot stress enough the transformed perception, impact on daily life and creative/intuitive personal resources…always there but suddenly awakened at new levels… — SHR
Full List below of available online meditative sound – and you can search for more.
LIST OF ONLINE SOUND
List of meditative Sound I recommend which is available anytime online. Newest discoveries will always be at end of list. We use some often in deep meditation/advanced consciousness classes:
- “Indian Flute and Tibetan Bowl…Music for Meditation” – YouTube. 2 hrs.
- “432 Hz. Deep Healing Music for the Body and Soul” — “DNA Repair, Relaxation Music, Meditation Music…” YouTube. 6 hrs — only a couple of ads after a couple of hours… Very calming and powerful. One I use very often.
- “432 Hz. Tibetan Bowls Heart Energy – Release Negative Blocks and Raise Vibration – Theta Binaural Beats.” 2 hrs. YouTube.
- This is an especially blissful sound for letting go a deep relaxation, emotioal release: “528Hz Release Inner Conflict & Struggle | Anti Anxiety Cleanse – Stop Overthinking, Worry & Stress”
- I use this sound with water often, for the 5 Levels of Love Meditation: “Beautiful Nature en Healing Music, Meditation Music, Sleeping Music.” YouTube. 1 hr
- Tibetan Singing Bowls Meditation Sound
- Happiness Frequency – 1
- Happiness Frequency – 2
- Aurora Borealis Meditation sound
- Choir Singing Om So Hum Mantra
- Water: Koshi Wind Chimes Meditation sound – Calm
- Clearing Subconscious Meditation Music for Positive Energy, Relax Mind Body
- 852 hz + 639 hz Miracle Tones – Align Heart Chakra – Activate Pineal Gland – Open Third Eye
- 639 hz – Attract Love – Raise Positive Energy – Marimba Meditation Music. Green Orb in Cosmos…
- Extremely Relaxing and Cosmic. 8 Hours of Powerful Theta Waves Healing for Deep Meditation, Improve Memory, Massage, Sleep, Massage
- Cosmic Mind Opening, Bliss. Powerful Pyramid image. Manifest Miracles I Attraction 432 Hz I Elevate Your Vibration
- DNA Repair Deep Sleep Music. Theta Binaural Beats for Brain Power.
- Singing Bowl Sundays Calming Sleep Music } Sleep } Meditation
We also highly recommend Steve Halpern’s work and have used his sound for meditation for 40 years, as well as in business and educational training, as it is so accessible and resonate with most people. Currently recommended for purchase — the original V1 of these 2:
- Steve Halpern’s original “Deep Alpha: Brainwave Synchronization for Meditation and Healing”
- Steve Halpern’s original “Deep Theta: Brainwave Synchronization for Meditation and Healing.”
NEW: “The Letting Go Meditation” – 6 Minutes in Alpha State Sound and bliss. (Adjust sound if it needs to be lower).
NEW: From Grandmother, “Deep Meditation on 5 Levels of Love” which I highly recommend for deep mind state journeys. I have been able to use this to go into much deeper states and bring in new kinds of information lately.
“Right Brain StartUp Meditation” for more creative thinking, as well as for relaxation, prepared as a sample for those taking Right Brain Aerobics.
See also: Easy “INSPIRATION MEDITATION” using sound and simple concepts — BELOW.
RECOMMENDATIONS OF SOUND FOR MEDITATION
We primarily recommend Stephen Halpern’s sound/music, particularly these original versions which we like, and recommend purchasing these:
My experience has been that when I quiet the mind and body with such deep alpha or theta instrumental sound for long periods, in addition to calmness and awareness, a slightly different view of different realities appears to emerge effortlessly… A kind of information spring can begin to flow… It can be quite extraordinary… It can seem like no time at all has passed, and insights can appear which seem to change everything for me…
I have found these very useful for deep meditation and taking in higher creative intelligence messages. Try it! Meditate if only for 10 – 30 minutes, focused on a concept like:
This sound on YouTube, “432 Hz Deep Healing Music for the Body and Soul” is especially good for this Meditation. And this one: “528Hz Release Inner Conflict & Struggle | Anti Anxiety Cleanse – Stop Overthinking, Worry & Stress”
Focus on, in sequence:
- Who Am I?
- I Am You, You Are Me…
Or switch back and forth between several concepts that resonate, about 2 minutes each or more…
Keep a journal handy and write down any symbols or ideas which pop up “out of the blue” and see where they lead you…
Particularly notice Synchronicities and Coincidences. Something might pop up in a relaxed contemplative state, you write it down or draw it — and find it popping up the same day or a day later, in reality! Or in a dream! Evidence of expanding personal intuition mental pathways…
“Alice: How long is forever?
White Rabbit: Sometimes just one second…”
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
“There is a voice that doesn’t use words. Listen…” — Rumi
All blogs, pages, Copyright Sandra H. Rodman, Grandmother from Another Planet. All rights reserved. Sandra@RightBrainAerobics.com
Photo Credit: Pixabay License, – Geralt #3488497.