- There is surprising intelligence in dancing your way into new thought processes!...
- You must infuse a problem with a great deal of more love to solve it!...
- You are trying to see the "unseen" solutions that are at the moment escaping you...
- Free the problem to be solved! Let the problem dance with you! Dance with your problem and you will see how quickly it becomes a solution!
-- Grandmother from Another Planet
My most favorite of Grandmother’s recent messages! I love dancing (5 Rhythms Dancing by Gabrielle Roth especially, but all creative, even theatrical free-style dancing – see footnotes below blog) – and this really works! For years I would find myself sometimes accidentally solving problems when I would go to creative or even concert dancing events. But there is wisdom, there love, there is the addition of a meditative higher-frequency mind state, in this highly process-filled spontaneous, unedited message, that adds structure and “thinking way seriously out of the box.” It could be used for psychology, therapy, and conflict resolution. QUITE A BIT in this one simple message! Try once Dance Your Way into New Solutions and you will see!
Enjoy “Grandmother on Dancing Your Way into New Solutions,” Recorded 11-11-21, Posted 11-30-21. -- S.H. Rodman
"Grandmother from Another Planet on Dancing Your Way into New Solutions"
Greetings. I would like to speak to you today about Dancing Your Way into New Solutions.
I would like to suggest that there is surprising intelligence in dancing your way into new thought processes, beyond your usual protocols for expanding your thought processes -- because this involves movement.
...There is surprising intelligence in dancing your way into new thought processes...
And we all know that when you begin to move the body, you begin to move the mind. This is true for the creative and illogical, for the "right brain" and "left brain," for the youngest member and the oldest member: When you move the body, you move the mind.
"When you begin to move the body, you begin to move the mind"...
Now, I would make a suggestion that you try your own creation of the dance. You put on the music that you would like, that does not have words. This is an exercise without linear, logical words -- but the problem to which you are applying it does have linear, logical words, so we will be integrating your creative and logical or "right brain"-"left brain" thinking toward a new solution!
But there will also be a child-like freedom in child-like, free dancing to change how you are viewing your problem-solving situation. If you are calling something a "problem," it is highly likely that all movement within its context and life have come to a "stall." You want to expand the boundaries, so you have to expand the visioning with body as well as mind! And that is why we suggest this.
We also suggest the highest frequency of sound that is possible. Now, you will have to discover this for yourself. But on the Earth, there is great tradition in the use of drumming sounds or human voice "toning" sounds, neither of which have words, to bring groups together, often ecstatically. Because the rhythms will induce a state of high bliss which you might call "ecstasy."
But there may also be very structured music among that which you call "classical" for your country or culture. Again, without words, which are linear. Although I would like to point out that when you listen to words which are being sung in another language, it is almost the same as "toning," because it is not have a logical, linear meaning. But I think you understand what I mean.
You would like the music which makes you feel calm, happy, blissful, or entering a deep state of meditation. But you are not being still.
In a way, this is a "moving meditation upon your problem." I repeat: This is a "moving meditation upon your problem."
In a way, this is a "moving meditation upon your problem"...
Now, you can do this with very slow sound or very rapid sound. But it must be sound which you enjoy to dance to. You can dance without sound. You can dance among the trees, that is fine. But there is something in your culture which connects sound and dancing or body movement, so try that.
Here is the step for this simple process of Dancing Your Way into New Solutions.
- First, you must put down in writing and drawing -- you must do both; it is important to integrate both "left" or logical-linear approaches with "right-brain" or more creative and unstructured approaches -- it is important to write it down and then draw it: What is the problem!?
- Write what it is. Or if you can make it a goal, but in this case, it's one that has not been solved. You can't seem to move sufficiently to even see a path to a new solution.
- And then you draw what that makes you feel like. You don't have to draw the problem -- "You know, I want to move this box from point A to point B." You don't have to draw a box! Draw how it makes you feel!
- Just do a little doodle. Doodling is very helpful in problem-solving.
- And then you choose music. And you may have to choose different kinds before you find the right frequency or rhythm for this particular problem.
- And you must infuse all of this with love. I Re - Re - Repeat again and again: You must infuse a problem with a great deal of more love to solve it.
Doodling is very helpful in problem-solving!...
You must infuse a problem with a great deal of more love to solve it!...
But you may love dancing! And it doesn't matter if you have to sit in a chair or if you are too ill to even move about: You "imagine" yourself dancing. Everyone can do this, every age. We will get into advanced solutions through dancing in a moment, but right now, this is your individual solution.
Everyone can do this, every age...
Now, you must be "free" in your dancing. This is not your "typical" dancing. You are to be a creative dancer. But the structures of the body and the room will bring in the structure to it. So, it is "creativity with a structure and a purpose." And that's both "left-brain" and "right-brain," right? Very exciting...
You must do this, I believe, at least 10 minutes. You might try 5 minutes. Try that in the beginning. But I believe you need to have at least a couple of pieces of songs or music for about 10 minutes in order to take your mind into higher meditation or focus state.
You are seeking a higher-frequency focus on your problem, to discover "unseen" solutions. That is partly a goal here.
- You are infusing it with more love.
- And you are trying to see the "unseen" solutions that are at the moment escaping you.
- And often these have to do with "seeing" the problem in a different context.
You are trying to see the "unseen" solutions that are at the moment escaping you...
And when you start moving the body around very freely -- no one is watching, put your hands in any motion, have a wonderful time with this dancing, use props if you want -- but it must be free!
You must have a sense of "freeing the problem" to be solved. I'm going to repeat that: "Free the problem" to be solved!
Free the problem to be solved!...
Let the problem dance with you! Dance with your problem and you will see how quickly it becomes a solution!
Let the problem dance with you! Dance with your problem and you will see how quickly it becomes a solution!...
And when you are done with this -- and you may go on and on and on, you might have an hour of this -- then you begin to, and this is part of your assignment: Write down at least 3 new pathways.
You're not looking for solutions (yet), you're looking for "pathways" to solutions. "Journeys," that's good. "Journeys" to solutions.
ADVANCED FORM: GROUP DANCING INTO NEW SOLUTIONS AND CONFLICT RESOLUTION
And now I will add the advanced form. If you get very good at this, and you then begin to call on your friends and say, "I have discovered this new way to bring in some new ideas for solving a problem." And then you get your friends together, and you choose your music and your problem: And you dance together for new solutions!
So, that is Step 1 of the Advanced Form. You do this, but you do it together. And then you compare what you have come up with.
And then we come to the 2nd Step for "Advanced Solutions through Dancing": And that is to bring in, if your problem involves those in a conflict, they have different views: So, you bring in these beings and do exactly the same exercise! But they are focused differently on solutions.
The one thing that unites them is that they all have a similar problem! But they have very different ways they would like to solve it, or the context they view that it is "in"! I guarantee you that if you put some of these people together, an equal number of each in the same room, this is a form of higher-frequency problem-solving, partly through the use of sound.
The one thing that unites them is that they all have a similar problem! But they have very different ways they would like to solve it...
And they may have different choices for sound. So, allow each of the types of sound to play. And because there are more people involved, you may take longer than 10 minutes. You might take a little longer to allow different music to move the brain and mind a little differently.
And then...and then...and then... They, after the Dancing for Solutions and Infusing the Problem with Love, write down what they see as new pathways, new journeys to solutions. Remember, not new solutions -- that's where the conflict arises. New journeys or pathways to solutions, in which people involved in the conflict are in the same room.
And then they produce together a product of what they would like to see happen after this "Dancing for Solutions."
It is important that the product of this be shared with others from all sides. Very important. Because this kind of more integrated, creative, left-brain, right-brain, structured but freeing, loving focus on a problem will produce some new pathways.
And the fact that the people are in the room together...in the room together...in the room together...changes the landscape of the problem instantly.
The fact that the people are in the room together changes the landscape of the problem instantly!...
If you can have a group come together to join in "Dancing for Solutions" -- no matter how highly they are in conflict -- you have already begun a pathway to solutions and changed the nature of the conflict. Without a single moment of dance or a single note of music.
If you can have a group come together to join in "Dancing for Solutions" -- no matter how highly they are in conflict -- you have already begun a pathway to solutions and changed the nature of the conflict...
But when you add this, and you infuse the problem with love -- not the solution -- you must first love the problem, and you must, in a way, dance with it together -- almost any conflict will be transformed in its context! Because those who disagree and view themselves upon opposite sides of the conflict are forming something "new" toward a solution, and they are in the same room. There is just tremendous power in this. Even more so, than if a "team" is dancing together to produce a new project -- you will have "one" energy. But if you bring in people who have opposing views into the same room, and they dance together, it is like a little explosion. It is a great expansion of the mind and a great expansion of the power of love. Because the love is coming in from many different directions. It is not similar. It is different.
There is just tremendous power in this. If you bring in people who have opposing views into the same room and they dance together, it is like a little explosion. It is a great expansion of the mind...
This is an extremely educational process, and it could be adapted for learning in new kinds of educational and university settings. And, of course, we would love to see your meditating in stillness as well as this meditating of Dancing Your Way to Solutions. Either way, you are moving the body, moving the mind, and you have moved the problem to a new dimension.
With your love and with your dancing on the Earth, all is possible.
With your love and with your dancing on the Earth, all is possible...
With great love and with a great sense of appreciation and admiration for how "moving" your journey is, I am Grandmother from Another Planet.
-- Grandmother from Another Planet
- Though Grandmother's Dancing Your Way into New Solutions is a bit different -- I love Gabrielle Roth’s “5 Rhythms Dancing” and highly recommend learning it, finding a group and good teacher who do it in your area. It is a little bit different than the recommendations in Grandmother’s vision of a more meditative process, in that Grandmother’s dancing for discovering more pathways to new solutions is more child-like, meditative, even ecstatic, with virtually no rules except dance to sound or nature that does not have linear words -- any rhythm. But I found “5 Rhythms Dancing” – especially with an experienced teacher who's great, and a live band -- like I learned with – extremely healing for mind, body, spirit, even though I had to start learning by dancing sitting in a chair!
- “Right Brain” – “Left Brain” are in my own vocabulary as business world/psychology "metaphors," actually, in training, denoting the creative/illogical/non-linear – or the more structured, logical, linear approaches. These words are not intended in meaning to represent an older psychological thought that perhaps different sides of the brain are very different, can do different things – as was very popular for decades and is already in business lexicon. Later research indicated that each side of the brain can do what the other does or is involved in all activities. But there are still differences! And the “memes” or “themes” that most people understand (and most people do describe themselves as “left brain” or “right brain”). Though great effort has been taken to stop any such reference, it’s already in the lexicon and that informal way of using them as adjectives is part of the language. However: There is a divided brain in humans and animals, there are some differences – there ARE left and right brain functions that ARE specific, and the work of psychiatrist Dr. Ian McGilchrist is highly recommended to find out more about this. Is there more to know? Dr. McGilchrist's TED Talk, "The Divided Brain" -- and a documentary is based on his book, “The Divided Brain.” Or book, Kindle -- and Book Paperback.
- Rather than accepting either the first generation or the new later generation of viewpoints – perhaps we move forward to some new thoughts on this and even later science. What’s REALLY going on?! “The Divided Brain…” by Iain McGilchrist is interesting. But also, there are studies of patients who have had removed or have lost large sections of the brain and can still carry on the same brain functions as you and I? Is the mind in the brain? When highly intuitive people “see” things before they happen or outside of regular structure of time-space, where is that? In the brain? Right brain or left brain metaphors? Either way, very interesting questions are raised here about creative dancing and integrating the creative and the structured or logical brain-mind to find new pathways to new thoughts regardless of habitual approaches to problem-solving.
- And? As Grandmother is speaking from an extraterrestrial perspective, is there a difference in the brain hemispheres and analogies in extraterrestrial civilizations of many kinds? Since the current governments do now have public task forces and space forces to not only study why there are unusual aerial phenomena in our skies that we cannot explain from country to country – is it logical to also add to the task force studies what the brain/intelligence types are of different non-Terrans piloting or directing these are?? This blog by Grandmother starts to raise some interesting questions – though it is about Dancing Your Way into New Solutions!
- See also my creation of "Right Brain Aerobics" regarding this, which is really a highly structured approach to applying creative-intuitive approaches in a structured way to business and innovation -- a kind of integrating more "right-brain" thinking, metaphorically, into business bottom-line or psychological "discovery" practices. Grandmother's "Dancing Your Way into New Solutions" would be a fantastic Right Brain/Left Brain exercise in Right Brain Aerobics!