TRY “SOUND MEDITATION/CONTEMPLATION TO EXPAND HIGHER INTUITIVE AWARENESS
Guided meditations, and Full List below of online sounds that we recommend for entering deeper states of meditation, relaxation, bliss, intuition.
For everyone — especially those who have come to Right Brain or “Grandmother from Another Planet” sessions or classes: Meditation, exercises, and sound links for you for personal development.
We often discuss the potential development of higher intuitive-creative intelligence through creative (“right brain”) meditation-with-sound. This kind of deep meditation, very enjoyable and even attracting when using “alpha” or “theta” sound — can be a doorway to new levels of intuitive awareness and ability.
A focus on lengthy sound meditation greatly increased my intuition, inter-dimensional visioning, and creativity. This kind of higher-creative-intelligence work became possible within a couple of months, when I could not do it before. Be surprised. — SHR
NEW: “The Letting Go Meditation” – 6 Minutes in Alpha State Sound and bliss. (Adjust sound if it needs to be lower).
NEW: From Grandmother, “Deep Meditation on 5 Levels of Love” which I highly recommend for deep mind state journeys. I have been able to use this to go into much deeper states and bring in new kinds of information lately.
“Right Brain StartUp Meditation” for more creative thinking, as well as for relaxation, prepared as a sample for those taking Right Brain Aerobics.
See also: Easy “INSPIRATION MEDITATION” using sound and simple concepts — BELOW.
RECOMMENDATIONS OF SOUND FOR MEDITATION
We primarily recommend Stephen Halpern’s sound/music, particularly these original versions which we like, and recommend purchasing these:
- Steve Halpern’s original “Deep Alpha: Brainwave Synchronization for Meditation and Healing”
- Steve Halpern’s original “Deep Theta: Brainwave Synchronization for Meditation and Healing.”
Full List below of available online meditative sound – and you can search for more.
I have found these very useful for deep meditation and taking in higher creative intelligence messages. Try it! Meditate if only for 10 – 30 minutes, focused on a concept like:
(This sound on YouTube, “432 Hz Deep Healing Music for the Body and Soul” is especially good for this Meditation.) Focus on, in sequence:
- Who Am I?
- I Am You, You Are Me…
Or switch back and forth between several concepts that resonate, about 2 minutes each or more…
Keep a journal handy and write down any symbols or ideas which pop up “out of the blue” and see where they lead you…
Particularly notice Synchronicities and Coincidences. Something might pop up in a relaxed contemplative state, you write it down or draw it — and find it popping up the same day or a day later, in reality! Or in a dream! Evidence of expanding personal intuition mental pathways…
LIST OF ONLINE SOUND
List of meditative Sound I recommend which is available anytime online:
- “Indian Flute and Tibetan Bowl…Music for Meditation” – YouTube. 2 hrs.
- “432 Hz. Deep Healing Music for the Body and Soul” — “DNA Repair, Relaxation Music, Meditation Music…” YouTube. 6 hrs — only a couple of ads after a couple of hours… Very calming and powerful. One I use very often.
- “432 Hz. Tibetan Bowls Heart Energy – Release Negative Blocks and Raise Vibration – Theta Binaural Beats.” 2 hrs. YouTube.
- I use this sound with water often, for the 5 Levels of Love Meditation: “Beautiful Nature en Healing Music, Meditation Music, Sleeping Music.” YouTube. 1 hr
- Tibetan Singing Bowls Meditation Sound
- Happiness Frequency – 1
- Happiness Frequency – 2
- Aurora Borealis Meditation sound
- Choir Singing Om So Hum Mantra
- Water: Koshi Wind Chimes Meditation sound – Calm
- Clearing Subconscious Meditation Music for Positive Energy, Relax Mind Body
My experience has been that when I quiet the mind and body with such deep alpha or theta instrumental sound for long periods, in addition to calmness and awareness, a slightly different view of different realities appears to emerge effortlessly… A kind of information spring can begin to flow… It can be quite extraordinary… It can seem like no time at all has passed, and insights can appear which seem to change everything for me…
“Alice: How long is forever?
White Rabbit: Sometimes just one second…”
— Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
“There is a voice that doesn’t use words. Listen…” — Rumi
Photo Credit – Pixabay – Geralt #3488497