What if we have a right -- to dream a new world? A new personal world, a new Earth?
Can deep meditative dreaming of a vastly changed new world -- a powerful meditative mental exercise, help you transform your daily life and even have great impact beyond our own dreams? Do we have this right?
Can it really be about about a daily practice of deep meditation and commitment?
An empowering exercise, that can alter how we think of who we are-- and what we can accomplish on Earth.
Enjoy "Grandmother on You Have the Right to Dream a New World!," Recorded 1-8-20, Posted 1-15-20, 5 minutes, 54 seconds.
Click Audio Player to play "Grandmother on You Have the Right to Dream a New World!", Recorded 1-8-20, Posted 1-15-20, 5 minutes, 54 seconds.
“Grandmother on You Have the Right to Dream a New World!”
You have the right to dream a new world!
- You have the right to dream a new world for yourself!
- And you have the right to dream a new world for a whole planet of beings -- a whole star system of beings, of peoples of many origins – for all of the life on this planet!
- You have that right.
- It then becomes a step, in commitment and time, to dream these new worlds.
Now, if you can begin to do that for even one hour a day of meditation time, you will see what I mean, because it will transform you, it will surely transform you.
One of the difficulties in the societal life as it is now designed in your world is that you do not take the time, because it is not part of common social practice, to dream what you would like:
- To plan and design an ideal life;
- To plan and design what you would like your day to include,
- …how you would like to be of service to others;
- …what your ideal life and place of living and place of study and spiritual growth would be like.
And you do not take the time, because it is not part of your societal growth to dream a new world that you would like to see on Earth:
- To dream the weather and the plants;
- To dream the geologies and the society;
- To dream peace;
- To dream of things which are extraordinary.
And in your dreams, you have the power to dream that which is impossible.
- You have the power to dream peace.
- You have the power to dream love between all beings.
- You can create that visual world in your mind.
- And you can begin to even paint and draw this world, to speak of it in songs and in articles: What might that world be like?
You can begin to teach about such a world, to study practices of higher and interdimensional communication for such a world. You can begin to dream of practices of communicating with beings of other civilizations in a wonderfully creative and peaceful way.
You have the right to dream. This is your time -- regardless of what is happening in life and regardless of what is happening on your planet: It is up to you to take that hour or even two hours. This is your choice. It is not imposed upon you.
This is a choice of love. Because when you dream that world, you are dreaming a world of love. Not just a world that you would love, but a world of love of other beings.
You have many wishes and desires about how you would like the world to be. It is now time to begin to make those dreams a reality. And it does require your time and consciousness.
Every year in your science, more and more is being discovered about the direct power of consciousness, not only at the quantum level but beyond that: The impact upon relationships, even on global events, which is displayed in some of your random-number-generator experiments.
I will say to you again: You have the right to dream.
- You have the right to dream a new world.
- You have a right to dream your personal world.
- You have the right to change the world with your consciousness, with your heart, and with your great love.
As a very blessed being, I call upon you to take that challenge – to risk dreaming a new world. That is an hour that you not only can afford – it is an hour that you can’t afford to miss. It is too powerful, it is too great an action on the planet Earth and for your life, all of those you know, for your family, and for your future generations.
Dream a new world, dream your new world with all your heart, and devote that precious hour or two hours to that dream -- and watch things change!
I send you all my love and all my respect and affirmation – and wishes for great miracles in your dreams!
-- Grandmother from Another Planet
“How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” ―
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.”
“The world as we have created it is a process of our thinking. It cannot be changed without changing our thinking.” ―
Photo Credit: Pixel2013 – Pixabay License
Photo Credit #2 - Image by Enrique Meseguer from Pixabay