View Post

Grandmother on How to Reconnect in a Disorienting World

In ADVANCED-CONSCIOUSNESS, Audio, Community, COSMOS, Disclosure, Grandmother Blogs, MEDITATION, Origins, Self-Development by Sandra Rodman

Click Audio Player to Play “Grandmother on How to Reconnect in a Disorienting World.” 6 min., 9 seconds. Recorded and posted 8-24-18. TRANSCRIPT QUESTION – SHR: Grandmother, how can we …

View Post

Grandmother on How Star Family Meditating Affects Us Physically

In ADVANCED-CONSCIOUSNESS, Audio, Community, COSMOS, Disclosure, Grandmother Blogs, MEDITATION, Origins, Self-Development by Sandra Rodman

INTENTIONAL MEDITATION AND INTERDIMENSIONAL COMMUNICATION… It is possible that dimensional changes — interaction with other dimensions, the experiencing of space, time, and information differently in altered states (as reported at …

View Post

Grandmother on Speaking the Truth of Oneness

In ADVANCED-CONSCIOUSNESS, Audio, Community, Grandmother Blogs, Self-Development by Sandra Rodman

“To speak the truth is a form of creation. The only way to learn the truth, is to try to speak what you think the truth is!” — Grandmother from …

View Post

Grandmother on Think of Yourself as a Community–New Dialogue

In ADVANCED-CONSCIOUSNESS, Audio, Community, Disclosure, Grandmother Blogs, Self-Development by Sandra Rodman

“I think that my life would change if I had more ways to share with more people with similar views or interests of such abstract quests.”… — SHR —– Can …

View Post

Grandmother on How to Change the Planes of Reality Around You

In ADVANCED-CONSCIOUSNESS, Audio, Community, COSMOS, Disclosure, Grandmother Blogs, MEDITATION, Self-Development by Sandra Rodman

“You are deeply loved in every dimension by countless beings, so many beings, all part of you…” — Grandmother Are we truly co-creating our own reality every minute? How can …

View Post

Grandmother on Where to Go – An Exercise

In ADVANCED-CONSCIOUSNESS, Community, COSMOS, Grandmother Blogs, Self-Development by Sandra Rodman

“Where to go at any time, in any space, is an issue of Co-Creative Identity… Co-Creative Pathways… And this Co-Creation goes beyond simply co-creating as a society of human consciousness, as …