View Post

Grandmother on a 2019 Holiday Greeting and the Most Important Thing about 2020

In ADVANCED-CONSCIOUSNESS, Audio, Community, COSMOS, Grandmother Blogs, MEDITATION, Self-Development by Sandra Rodman

Our next year may be much more powerful than we ever imagined… Just what are our “higher dimensional abilities” — and why may these higher creative abilities begin to appear in 2020? …

View Post

Grandmother on Looking for Direction? Reset to Service to Others and Higher Dimensional Intelligence

In ADVANCED-CONSCIOUSNESS, Audio, Community, Grandmother Blogs, Self-Development by Sandra Rodman

Click Audio Player to play “Grandmother on Looking for Direction? Reset to Service to Others and Higher Dimensional Intelligence,” Recorded/Posted 11-6-19, 7 minutes, 11 seconds. TRANSCRIPT SHR: Grandmother, I’m looking for …

View Post

Grandmother on Meditation Is a University Particularly for Young Children to Know Early On

In ADVANCED-CONSCIOUSNESS, Audio, Community, Grandmother Blogs, MEDITATION, Self-Development by Sandra Rodman

Click Audio Player to play “Grandmother on Meditation Is a University Particularly for Young Children to Know Early On,” 4 minutes, 1 second, Recorded/Posted 10-25-19. Transcript coming soon.TRANSCRIPT GRANDMOTHER: I …

View Post

Grandmother on What’s Your Real Address?

In ADVANCED-CONSCIOUSNESS, Audio, Community, COSMOS, Disclosure, Grandmother Blogs, MEDITATION, Origins, Self-Development by Sandra Rodman

I was focused today on “addresses”… and how where you live can influence your work and even interdimensional perception. I then asked for a message for today about The Family …

View Post

Grandmother on How to Use Higher Creative Intelligence During “Wild Times”

In ADVANCED-CONSCIOUSNESS, Audio, Community, COSMOS, Grandmother Blogs, MEDITATION, Self-Development by Sandra Rodman

UPDATE 8-15-19 Today have already used this “Grandmother” lesson on switching to higher dimensional “creative mode” when “wild things” are thrown your way to handle hour by hour! I realized …

View Post

Grandmother on What Is My Role – What Can I Do to Help on Earth

In ADVANCED-CONSCIOUSNESS, Audio, Community, COSMOS, Disclosure, Grandmother Blogs, MEDITATION, Origins, Self-Development by Sandra Rodman

A powerful message on December 25, 2018, Christmas Day throughout the world — Grandmother from Another Planet’s holiday greeting of a very different kind: “Grandmother on What Is My Role–What …

View Post

“Grandmother on What Do I Create Next on Earth”

In ADVANCED-CONSCIOUSNESS, Community, COSMOS, Disclosure, Grandmother Blogs, MEDITATION, Origins, Self-Development by Sandra Rodman

Click Audio Player to Play “Grandmother on What Do I Create Next on Earth?,” 9 min. 20 seconds, Recorded/Posted 11-30-18. TRANSCRIPT SHR: Grandmother, what message do you think is important for …

View Post

Grandmother on Your Mission to Expand Intelligence–the Choice on Earth

A second message from Grandmother from Another Planet for today, the day before Thanksgiving 2018 — on our vaster heritage and a powerful intelligence beyond imagination — on your mission …

View Post

Grandmother on Your Cosmic Role, Consciousness, Heritage, Terran and Extraterrestrial

An unexpected message from Grandmother from Another Planet today, the day before Thanksgiving 2018 — on the power of our “cosmic heritage.” I had a sense that this is the …

View Post

Grandmother on Working with Higher Guides as a Transformer

In ADVANCED-CONSCIOUSNESS, Audio, Community, COSMOS, Grandmother Blogs, MEDITATION, Origins, Self-Development by Sandra Rodman

The idea that one’s identity might be transformed during this time — to that of a 21st Century “Transformer” is the subject of two “Grandmother from Another Planet” transmissions of …

View Post

Grandmother on Transforming Uncertainty into An Eternity of Love

In ADVANCED-CONSCIOUSNESS, Community, COSMOS, Grandmother Blogs, MEDITATION, Self-Development by Sandra Rodman

“Grandmother on Transforming Uncertainty into an Eternity of Love” — Or “You, the Discoverer, in a Time of Uncertainty…” I asked Grandmother if there was a special message for today, …

View Post

Grandmother on Your Great Co-Creative Power During Catalyst Events

A powerful new message from Grandmother from Another Planet on using global “Catalyst Events” to increase your co-creative personal power… “Grandmother on Your Great Co-Creative Power During Catalyst Events,” Recorded/posted …

View Post

Grandmother on the Power of Remembering Star Families, Broadcasting, Love

This is a most intriguing message,  regarding the power of “broadcasting” your loving “heart signature” throughout the universe, with each deep meditation with sound. The idea of broadcasting to yourself in …